Tuesday, August 11, 2009

When It's All Happening, You're Bound To Get The Summertime Flu

I've had an amazing couple of weeks. Ok, months. Wait, years?

But yesterday was NOT fun. After quite the epic Sunday, definitely got home around 1:30 in the afternoon on Monday after waking up in the blazing dusty swirl of sunshine on a friend's couch in Greenpoint. Somewhere between Simian Mobile Disco's dance inertia and drinks in styrofoam cups bought by members of a certain Brooklyn band, I lost my head. 

Nothing like waking up to another month of self-proclaimed sobriety with the worst hangover of all time. Which, in turn, has become some sort of monster cold. Now, I'd like to take a moment to thank Jesus for coconut water and dance beats to get me through my days of irresponsibility... Thanks for lookin' out, kiddo!




You know I LOVES it!

No comments: